Todays Tip Selecting a Toy

Nothing beats being able to play with a toy before you buy it so still the best place to buy your toys is in a shop that has knowledgable staff and examples of the product on display.

But I here you cry shops are more expensive than the web. well this may be true to some extent but dont forget delivery costs, hanging around for the actual courier, problems if there is a faulty, spares and of course you can walk away with your item then and there.

Don't forget children love going to toy shops if you don't support your local one then it will close and you will deprive your children of an important part of growing up. Can you imagine no childhood memories of going to a toy shop I know I can't.

1 comment:

dianne said...

I think giving a unique gift is important and I always take my time shopping around. I came across this site http://www.mydollfurniture.com/doll-strollers-prams.html and they have some really adorable things that are different than items you see in your typical toy stores. I gave my niece one of the dolls and a stroller with some other really cool doll furniture accessories and she was thrilled. It's worth taking a look for sure!